CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Felicia Young, 04/19/2021
I have to say that the people who work at All Foreign and Domestic are a group of fine people. Not only are they one of the best mechanics around, but you hang around long enough you'll find that you've made a good/new friend. Who's honest, knowledgeable, helpful in many ways and fair priced. I'm by not just saying this because my dad and brother spoiled me rotten, but because it's ALL so very true. Give them a holler and you will see what I'm saying. Thanks Love you guys